Departs: Tues, Sun from your city accommodation – 7:45-8:00am
Charter groups – 7 days on request
Adult (15+): $TBC
Child: $ TBC
Infant (0-3): $ TBC
Infant (0-3): $75
- Complimentary city accommodation pick up and return
- Luxury small group transport with onboard fridge for any additional purchases
- Complimentary barista made morning tea/coffee
- Mineral Springs Bathing or Micro brewery and distillery tastings experience
- 2 course Lakeside lunch with glass of wine
- Filtered water refills
Victoria’s Spa region is a total sensory delight. Set amongst the highest concentration of mineral springs in Australia, it feels a world away yet is only 90 minutes from Melbourne.
Capturing fabulous food experiences, relaxation therapies and discovering unique treasures and produce in the quaint villages that dot the intervening landscapes provides for a fabulous opportunity to really lose yourself for a day…….
Magical Moments (bullet points)
- Absorb yourself in the beauty and mystery on a hike in of the Macedon Ranges
- Enjoy a barista coffee and treat yourself to a pastry at what the Masterchef judges acclaim is ‘the best bakery in the world’
- Relax in the natural mineral springs waters
- Fabulous 2 course lunch in stunning lakeside surrounds
- Discover the riches the townships have to offer at your own pace…..
We don’t just focus on the towns of Daylesford and Hepburn Springs – we embrace the entire region, taking a holistic approach to the theme of reflection and relaxation on every level.
What better way to start the day than to slowly awaken the senses with an easy hike in the tranquil Macedon Ranges region and its ancient volcanic structures. The stunning views and crisp air at its culmination and mystical history of Hanging Rock will truly awaken the senses.
Travelling through the lush countryside to Trentham, we grab a hot beverage and pastry at the gorgeous Red Beard Bakery as we take a short stroll to Trentham Falls.
Hepburn Springs is the heart of the Spa experience and a chance to immerse in the therapy of the heated mineral springs. For those who prefer, a private tasting at a gorgeous micro-brewery and distillery nestled in the overlooking hills will delight.
A beautiful lunch on Lake Daylesford then awaits before leisurely exploring the township itself. Seek out the fine art galleries, antiques, curios or local produce to take some memories home with you. We can always reveal the hidden secrets for you……
- Enjoy a tutored tasting of micro brews and gin varietals at Hepburn Springs Brewing Company.
Other Experiences you may like
The locals playground…..
Art, produce, boutique winemakers, wildlife, world class hot springs and ever-changing landscapes from chic coastal towns to dramatic cliff walks. It really does have it all.
Daylesford Spa Country & Macedon Ranges
World class health and wellbeing.
Famed spa country and fabled landscapes. A complete retreat for all the senses.
Echuca and the Mighty Murray
Another time, another place…..
Gold rush towns, heartland country and hospitality – landscapes the inspiration of paintings and poems. Lose yourself in quintessential Australia – old and new.