Departs: Daily from your city accommodation – 7:45-8:00am
Adult (15+): $280
Infant (0-3): $90
- Complimentary city accommodation pick up and return
- Luxury small group transport with onboard fridge for any additional purchases
- All cellar door tastings
- 2 course Lunch with glass of wine
- Peninsula Hot Springs Thermal pools or St. Andrews tasting experience
- Filtered water refills
The Mornington Peninsula – a true locals favourite – evokes a warming boutique ambience whose niche makers and providores remain hidden gems to visitors. Exquisite local produce, exceptional cool climate wines, a thriving arts community, world class hot springs and unsurpassed coastal landscapes - it is a complete sensory embrace perfectly suited for an indulgent escape or special occasion for friends and family.
- Soak in the passion of one of the Peninsula’s most unique winemakers. Enjoy accompanying local Red Hill cheeses as they take you on a wonderful tasting journey.
- True farm to fork’ seasonally inspired local produce lunch with wine in beautiful surrounds.
- Explore the dramatic coastline at the Cape Schanck Lighthouse region
- Immerse mind and body in the geothermal pools at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Taste a range of exceptional craft brews at the unique St. Andrews Beach Brewery (substitute option, see below)
Our experience uniquely captures all the Peninsula’s indulgences of the senses in a true meet the maker experience.
Quirky highway sculptures set the tone for our arrival at the wonderful Quealy winemakers to enjoy a comprehensive tasting of their intriguing varieties, paired with local Red Hill cheeses.
A second tasting experience then contrasts the regions styles prior to enjoying a fabulous lunch at the stylish Jackalopes ‘Rare Hare’ restaurant. Specialising in local produce, tastes are perfectly matched with the accompanying views across the seasonally changing aspects of the vines.
The afternoon takes us through the rolling hills of Main Ridge with inviting bay aspects before arriving at the dramatic southernmost tip for a cliff top walk at Cape Schanck Lighthouse. Taking in what some say is the cleanest air on the planet - truly invigorating.
Immersing in the mineral waters of Peninsula Hot Springs (or St. Andrews craft brewery experience for those who prefer) is the perfect relaxation in preparedness for our journey home - taking the coastal route through the seaside towns of Dromana and Mt Martha to enjoy the descending sun over the bay.
- Enjoy a tasting paddle of Andrews Beach Brewery finest as we soak in the unique environment and its fascinating heritage.
Other Experiences you may like
The locals playground…..
Art, produce, boutique winemakers, wildlife, world class hot springs and ever-changing landscapes from chic coastal towns to dramatic cliff walks. It really does have it all.
Daylesford Spa Country & Macedon Ranges
World class health and wellbeing.
Famed spa country and fabled landscapes. A complete retreat for all the senses.
Echuca and the Mighty Murray
Another time, another place…..
Gold rush towns, heartland country and hospitality – landscapes the inspiration of paintings and poems. Lose yourself in quintessential Australia – old and new.